Renting a virtual office in Brussels
A virtual office at Tech.Lounge Brussels gives you your own business address in the heart of Belgium without having to rent an office of your own. In the high-tech environment of Tech.Lounge Brussels, your company, association or federation has a central hub in the heart of Europe. Including all administrative services.
If you do not need an office but want to communicate from a professional address, a virtual office is the ideal solution. It will allow you to work anywhere without sacrificing the benefits of a physical office. A whole range of services will be at your disposal to make your business run efficiently.
Virtual office as your corporate headquarters
A registered office is the company’s official address, where all correspondence is sent to. A 'virtual office' can be used for this purpose, without the cost and burden of a traditional office. Your advantages:
- Professional environment. Lounge offers a professional environment that will give your company's image an extra boost.
- Business address with professional mail handling. Collect your mail yourself or leave it to Tech.Lounge to process your mail.
- Free coworking spaces. Use the Lounge coworking spaces for a limited number of hours per month (with credits).
- Meeting rooms. Use the affordable on-site meeting rooms with catering service and restaurant (in Tech.Lounge Brussels).
- High-tech facilities and parking. Everything you need is there: parking, catering, technical support and various leisure options for networking.
What does a virtual address in Brussels cost?
Tech.Lounge offers clear and flexible virtual office rental agreements (from €110 per month).
The virtual addresses are billed in advance via quarterly invoices.
Virtual office as a stepping stone to test out your business
A virtual office is an excellent entry-level formula for self-employed people and starting entrepreneurs who want to test their business potential. Is the business running smoothly? Then the step of a virtual to your own physical office at Tech.Lounge, possibly in combination with coworking spaces, is quite small. It will save you a lot of stress because you do not more have to change your address.
Our virtual offices are also excellent for:
- entrepreneurs who are constantly on the move;
- who do not need physical office space for their activities;
- want to make use of affordable administrative support;
- associations, federations looking for a neutral Belgian or European contact address
What documents are required to rent a virtual office?
New applicants need to present the following documents. Have you submitted these documents? Then you are ready to start. Our virtual offices are available immediately!
- Name of the company and company number
- Deed of incorporation of the company
- A valid ID of the director
- Proof of sound financial status of the company
Are you looking for a virtual office with personal service in a technological environment? Book your virtual office in Brussels now