Virtual office Antwerp: choose Tech.Lounge
A virtual office at Tech.Lounge allows you to establish your business or organisation in the green outskirts of Antwerp without the need to rent an office of your own. You are based in a professional and high-tech environment, with your own business address.
Request your quote here
What is a virtual office?
If you do not need an office but want to communicate from a business address, a virtual office is the ideal solution. You will have a professional address and be able to use all the available services. After some time, you can either evolve towards a real private office and/or coworking spaces.
Virtual office as your corporate headquarters
A virtual office at Tech.Lounge can be your registered office or mailing address with all supporting services, without the cost and burden of a traditional office. A registered office is the company’s official address, where all correspondence is sent to. Your advantages:
- Professional environment.Lounge offers a professional environment that will give your company's image an extra boost.
- Business address with professional mail handling. Collect your mail yourself or leave it to Tech.Lounge to process your mail.
- Free coworking spaces. Use the Lounge coworking spaces for a limited number of hours per month (with credits).
- Meeting rooms. Use the affordable on-site meeting rooms with catering service and restaurant (at Tech.Lounge Brussels).
- High-tech facilities and parking. Everything you need is there: parking, catering, technical support and various leisure options for networking.
What does a virtual address in Antwerp cost?
Tech.Lounge offers clear and flexible virtual office rental agreements (from €110 per month).
The virtual addresses are billed in advance via quarterly invoices.
Virtual office Antwerp for start-ups
Have you had enough of receiving your contacts in your own living room or kitchen as a starting and ambitious company? Tech.Lounge offers a professional meeting place where you can welcome your customers, business associates and prospects with the necessary allure.
A real business address with panache and an affordable range of services to support your business activities.
Virtual office as an entry-level formula
A virtual office is an interesting entry-level formula for self-employed people and starting entrepreneurs who want to test their potential. Is the business running smoothly? Then the step to your own Tech.Lounge office – possibly in combination with coworking spaces – is just a small step. It will save you a lot of stress because you do not have to change your address.
Our virtual offices are also excellent for:
- entrepreneurs who are constantly on the move;
- who do not need physical office space for their activities;
- who want to make use of administrative services;
- associations and federations seeking a central business address in the city.
Discover Tech.Lounge virtual office Brussels
What documents are required to rent a virtual office?
New applicants need to present the following documents. Have you submitted these documents? Then you are ready to start. Our virtual offices are available immediately!
- Name of the company and company number
- Deed of incorporation of the company
- A valid ID of the director
- Proof of sound financial status of the company
Are you looking for a virtual office with personal service in a professional environment? Book your virtual office in Antwerp now