Coworking in Brussels
Tech.Lounge Brussel is located in BluePoint, close to the European district and is easily accessible via the main access roads. Public transport is within walking distance and Zaventem international airport is just 15 minutes away.
If you opt for coworking in Brussels close to the media park, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Proximity to public transport
- Easy underground parking, also for bicycles
- Central welcome desk for visitors and deliveries
- High speed internet and shared printers
- Fully equipped meeting rooms
- Free coffee and flavoured waters
- On site restaurant and catering service
- High-tech brainstorming arena for new projects
- User-friendly video recording studio
- Classroom of the future for training and creative sessions
- Lounge and relaxation areas with TV corner, fireplace and pool table
- Large quiet garden at the back of the building
- Showers and lockers
Cleaning, technical maintenance, reception services, mail distribution and various taxes are included in the rental prices. With a coworking subscription at Tech.Lounge you can fully focus on your own professional activities and easily expand them. If your business grows, your office can also grow at Tech.Lounge/BluePoint.
With a coworking subscription for Brussels, you can also visit the coworking areas of Tech.Lounge Antwerp and vice versa.
Download the Tech.Lounge Brussels brochure here.
To enjoy a virtual visit at Tech.Lounge Brussels, click the link below.
Move the blue donut into the bigger white donut to move to the next area.