Coworking in Brussels
Tech.Lounge Brussels is located on the fourth floor of BluePoint Brussels at August Reyerslaan 80, close to the European district and easily accessible via the main access roads. Public transport is within walking distance and Zaventem international airport is just 15 minutes away (see the route description here).
Coworking at Tech.Lounge Brussels: just like at the office
If you opt for coworking in Brussels close to the media park, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Proximity to public transport
- Easy underground parking, also for bicycles, motorcycles and electric vehicles
- Central welcome desk for visitors and deliveries
- High speed internet and shared printers
- Fully equipped meeting rooms
- Free coffee and flavoured waters
- On site restaurant and catering service
- High-tech brainstorming arena for new projects
- User-friendly video recording studio
- Classroom of the future for training and creative sessions
- Gaming and relaxation areas with TV corner, fireplace and pool table
- Large quiet garden at the back of the building
- Showers and lockers
Welcome your clients in a trendy office
What does coworking at Tech.Lounge Brussels cost?
Cleaning, technical maintenance, reception services, mail distribution and various taxes are included in the rental prices. With a coworking subscription at Tech.Lounge you can fully focus on your own professional activities and easily expand them. If your business grows, your office can also grow at Tech.Lounge/BluePoint.
Try Tech.Lounge Brussels for free?
Try our coworking places out for free. Sample the characteristic Tech.Lounge atmosphere and work alone or together with other coworkers. Come and try it out for a day for free.
To enjoy a virtual visit at Tech.Lounge Brussels click the link below.
Move the blue donut into the bigger white donut to move to the next area.